Designed to give your Apple Watch a classic, yet bold new look. Made from minimally treated, vegetable tanned leather from one of America's oldest tanneries. The leather is designed to beautifully patina with time, creating a handsome, rich leather strap with a look that is uniquely yours.
How is it different to other leather cases?
The Horween leather used in our cases is made in the traditional style dating back to 1905. Most leathers use synthetic tanning chemicals, synthetic dyes, spray paints and spray sealants to make a "perfect" surface. We don't think modern leathers are perfect. After so many synthetic treatments, it is hardly leather at all. We love real, old style American leather.
- Horween leather from the USA
- Develops a rich patina
- Silver stainless steel buckle and lugs
- Designed for Apple Watch Series 4
- Note: Natural leather colour may vary slightly from strap to strap
Designed to be worn daily, but not get wet. If you want a strap that can get wet, we suggest our rugged strap.
- Designed for Series 4
- Strap is one size fits most, designed for wrist sizes ranging from 140mm to 195mm
- 70mm length (buckle side) and 116mm length (adjustment side)