IONA by LandingZone is a premium dock for iPhone and iPad.
IONA offers many unique features, including an elevated height, FaceTime swivel and the ability to accommodate the phone with and without cases.
IONA by LandingZone works alongside the LandingZone docking stations for the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Retina display, elevating the iPhone higher than other iPhone docks on the market to improve use alongside MacBooks and Apple displays.
With a weighted aluminium body and base, IONA weighs 1 pound (450 grams) to keep it secure on a desktop surface. IONA also features 120 degrees of rotation for sharing a FaceTime call or more accurately positioning the phone.
The dock allows the attachment of an audio jack for a speaker or wired headphone. During setup, the original Apple Lightning to USB Connector is positioned into the dock using one of four included variable spacers to accommodate cases of various sizes.
IONA is compatible with the iPhone and iPhone Plus models, iPad Air, iPad 9.7" and mini models.
- Charge & Sync - Use IONA’s included Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable, or the official Apple Lightning Cable that came with
your iPhone or iPad.
- Audio - Use as a speaker phone to make conference calls. Rotation allows multiple participants to join FaceTime calls.
- Seamless Screens - Angle and height are designed to perfectly match MacBooks and Thunderbolt monitors.
- Rotation - Weighted aluminium base provides 120° rotation.
- Case Compatibility - Fits standard iPhone covers. Spacers and clear bumper
allows for adjustments.
- Use with iPad - Use the iPad mini or iPad Air as a second screen and with apps like Duet Display.
Here are some examples of what does and does not work:
- Apple Clear cases
- Apple Leather cases
- Spigen Tough Armor case
- Spigen Thin Armor case
- Luvitt Ultra Armor case
- Speck CandyShell case
- Otterbox Symmetry case
- For iPad mini and iPad Air models, thin cases will work.
Will not work
- Otterbox Defender Series
- Griffin Survivor Series
- Most heavy-duty or battery cases