Dock. Lock. Connect - Safety and Security for your MacBook Pro
Your Macbook Pro with Retina display soon will be a whole lot more functional with this powerful docking station. Turn your MacBook Pro into a corporate desktop system. No need to plug in cables each time you connect. Leave your cables plugged in. This quick loading DOCK brings you, a powered 5-port USB hub and Gigabit Ethernet, an audio port, an HDMI port, plus a Security Slot. This device works with the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models (Model A1425 and A1502).
LandingZone DOCK is an adaptive and simple to use secure docking station for the Macbook Pro with Retina display. You can return from working outside with your computer and simply snap it into the LandingZone on your desk and enjoy the benefits of an executive desktop system.
- Sleek & lightweight
- Single step docking & undocking
- Makes your Macbook Pro adaptable
- Brings Ethernet functionality to your desktop
- Hook up speakers or headphones where you work
- Supports an HDMI monitor or any HDMI screen.
- Use with Macbook Pro’s lid opened or closed
- Connect a monitor, hard drive, printer, CD/DVD drive, smart phone, tablet, etc.
- Use at home, office, or while you travel
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models (Model A1425 and A1502).
- 15 inch version (for Model A1398) available by special order - please contact us for details.
- Security Slot - Now you can lock your valuable Macbook Pro with most standard Kensington Laptop Locks (ClickSafe Locks not compatible). A solid steel bar inside the LandingZone secures your computer, allowing the Release Lever to support up to 30 lbs of weight. The Release Lever may break, but your MacBook will stay safely secured. Kensington Laptop Locks sold separately.
- USB 3.0/2.0 Hub with 5 ports - Built-in powered USB Hub with 5 USB ports that you can use to connect printers, storage devices, drawing tablet, iPhone, iPad, etc.
- HDMI - Supports any monitor with standard HDMI like TVs.
- Headphone port - Supports docking speakers and headsets, in addition to the headphone port still accessible on the MacBook Pro.
- Gigabit Ethernet port - Brings full Ethernet functionality to the Macbook Pro!
- Mini DisplayPort - Connect an external monitor or Thunderbolt device. You can also use a chain of Thunderbolt connections for increased power.
- MagSafe 2 Power Pass-through - Pass-through port allows you to use your Macbook Pro’s original power supply.
- Power Adapter - Powers the USB Hub so you can connect multiple gadgets or devices that require a powered USB connection, such as printers or certain USB hard drives.
- Status Indicator Light - Shows you if your Macbook Pro is running without having to open the lid.