The Smart Way to Stand and Work
Incorporating Kensington’s patented technology to ensure proper fit, the SmartFit Sit/Stand Desk provides an efficient and safe way to convert your desk into a healthy sit-stand workstation using a convenient desk-on-desk design. Strong and stable at any height, while using a pneumatic lift to effortlessly raise and lower your workspace within a space-saving footprint, the Kensington SmartFit Sit/Stand Desk delivers optimal productivity and ergonomic support.
Simply remove the desk from the box and place it on your standard work surface to begin enjoying the benefits of being able to sit or stand while you work.
Professional Two-Tier Structure
Increase your productivity and comfort with the wide 35.4in (900mm) desk surface that provides plenty of room for a single or dual monitor setup, documents and other desktop accessories, an integrated deck for the keyboard & mouse, and ergonomically-designed beveled edges to help reduce contact stress.
Developed using U.S. Army research that found a direct correlation between the size of hand and body measurements, the SmartFit System demystifies ergonomics and gives you the confidence that you are using the desk in the correct position to help prevent injury and increase comfort.
Pneumatic Lift with Tension Adjustment System
Within seconds you can easily transition up to 35lbs (15.9kgs) of weight between sitting and standing positions with a light squeeze of the spring paddle. The gas-spring makes the transitions smooth and effortless.
Fitting on a desk area as shallow as 21in (533mm), and great for cubicles and corner workspaces, the desk moves straight up and down within its own footprint – never protruding beyond the desktop surface.
580mm Height Extension
Providing an excellent range for people of all heights, the desk raises up to 22.8in (580mm) to accommodate taller individuals (>6ft) with the right height for proper use.
(15.9kg) Weight Capacity
Supporting the weight of most dual monitor setups with added peripherals, such as docking stations and storage drives, the main desk surface holds up to 13.6kg, and the integrated keyboard & mouse deck supports an additional 2.3kg.
Cable Management System
Simply route the monitor and accessory cords through the provided cable hooks to keep your desk tidy and uncluttered.
- Fully Assembled setup is ready to use out-of-the-box
- Professional Two-Tier Structure provides a 900mm wide main desk surface with plenty of room for a dual monitor setup, documents & other desktop accessories, an integrated keyboard & mouse deck, and ergonomically-designed beveled edges to help reduce contact stress
- SmartFit System simplifies ideal ergonomic height positioning using scientifically proven research to help prevent injury and increase comfort
- Pneumatic Lift with Tension Adjustment System allows you to easily adjust lift tension based on the workstation’s weight load for smooth and effortless adjustment between sitting and standing positions
- Space-Saving Design allows the workstation to move straight up and down within its own footprint
- 580mm height Extension accommodates the needs of taller individuals with a sturdy and stable workstation even when fully extended
- 15.9kg weight Capacity supports up to 13.6kg on the main desk surface and up to 2.3kg on the keyboard & mouse deck
- Zero-Footprint Mounting Holes allow you to add a VESA Mounting Plate (sold separately) to connect a compatible Kensington docking station (sold separately)
- Cable Management System routes monitor and accessory cords to keep workstation tidy and uncluttered