Kensington, The Professionals’ Choice for device security for nearly 25 years, has produced the latest standard in device security – the MicroSaver 2.0 Portable Keyed Laptop Lock. Engineered to be Kensington’s smallest lock for laptops and other devices with no compromise, the MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security with a self-coiling cable that makes it ideal for highly mobile professionals. The MicroSaver 2.0 was developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, and can stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size.
Strong 10mm Twin Lock Heads
At only 10mm in diameter, the two lock heads are designed for even the thinnest laptops and devices while using the same key so you can quickly secure a laptop as well as a monitor, hard drive, printer or docking station.
Hidden Pin Technology
The patented anti-pick technology ensures the lock cannot be tampered with.
T-Bar Locking Technology
The trusted industry standard for nearly 25 years and compatible with the Kensington Security Slot found in most laptops. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 8 feet of cable.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
- Strong 10mm twin lock heads offer uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- T-Bar Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot found on most laptops and other devices like monitors, printers and docking stations
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate ball joint provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve program allows you to order replacement keys
- Master Access allows both the user and administrators to unlock or reset locks at any time