New Model Available: The new Charge & Sync Cabinet, with adjustable shelves is now available, for more details click here.
The smart solution for iPad deployment
Tablet computers such as the iPad are playing a big role in public environments. Unfortunately, all those shiny iPads make them significant target for thieves. So how do you secure your iPads, plus make sure they?re all charged and synced for the next day? The Kensington Charge & Sync Cabinet is the answer. With space for 10 iPads and the ability to stack up to 3 cabinets, the Kensington iPad cabinet is the smart solution. Each iPad cabinet is secured to a table with the included mounting plate, or secured with a cable lock. At the end of the day, or whenever the iPad is not in use, simply slide them into the cabinet. The door opens wide and disappears into the side allowing for easy access.
To simplify charging and syncing, you?ll find easy access to each iPad 30-pin port or lightning port connector (cables sold separately) and handy USB port to get everything synced up. A single power cord provides charging for the entire cabinet. There?s even a built-in fan to keep all of those hard working iPads nice and cool.
- 10 iPad capacity
- Stack up to three cabinets
- Disappearing door opens wide for easy access
- Built-in cooling fan
- Lockable door with 2 included keys
- Built-in USB ports for charging & syncing (cables sold separately)
- Secure by bolting to a surface or using a security cable (64615 sold separately)
- Compatible with iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad mini