The first adjustable stand made for working on iPad Pro.
Existing iPad stands are designed for smaller iPads, mainly for consumption or retail use. With iPad Pro, they are flimsy, lack adjustment, and annoying to use. We wanted something like a traditional drafters table - sturdy, solid and comfortable all-day.
Wide angle adjustment
Put iPad Pro in the best position for whatever you're doing.
Works with all size iPads
Fit your giant 12.9” iPad Pro and all the way down to an iPad Mini. With virtually any case.
Unlike other adjustable stands, DraftTable doesn't move, shake, or tip when you draw on it.
A pro tool for artists, designers, photographers.
DraftTable + iPad Pro + Pencil is super great for digital artists, it's awesome for photographers, and anyone doing creative work on iPad Pro. And because of that, it's great for everything else - marking up pdf's, reading, Alto's Adventure.
Supports your arm
The included ArmRest lets you draw all-day without your arm falling off & lets you keep your palm off the glass to keep it clean. It works like a fulcrum with your arm and the edge of your desk - making your hand nearly weightless. And your arm slides easily on the low-friction top.
Keeps your Pencil handy
The included silicone PencilStand locks to your desk with air suction so it won't tip over.
Folds flat for storage & travel.
The legs on DraftTable fold flat, so you can hide it just about anywhere. Or put in your backpack to take it with you to the coffee shop.
- Engineered to be rock solid at all positions - so it doesn’t move when you draw on it.
- Extra wide angle adjustment range with easy to adjust spring-loaded legs.
- Great alone with native apps & when tethered to a Mac (with AstroPad or Duet Display).
- Folds thin for storage.
- The Pro Kit includes ArmRest to let you draw all day without fatigue & PencilStand which locks to your desk with our NanoPad underside so it can't tip.
- Designed for & by professional digital artists. And because of that, it works fantastic for everybody - photographers, app developers, writers, as a second monitor with your Mac, etc.
- Great for Wacom tablets too, popular with the Mobile Studio Pro.