3.5mm Audio and Power
The 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar allows you to use your headphones while charging your iPhone. Just connect your 3.5 mm headphones, speakers, or AUX cable (aka AUX cord) to enjoy music or talk hands free, while you charge. Use the 3.5 mm RockStar at home, at work, in the car, or on the go.
Pass-through charging powers up your iOS device at maximum speed. So whether you’re listening to music, watching videos, using audio navigation, or taking calls while you charge, there’s nothing slowing you down.* (*Supports one 3.5 mm cable and one Lightning cable only)
Uncompromised Audio Quality
Get more out of your iPhone listening experience. The 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar is certified to meet Apple specifications, and uniquely designed to ensure clear and crisp audio.
Use the RockStar to connect your iPhone to a laptop and access music while you sync.
"Made for iPhone"
"Made for iPhone" means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple specifications.
- Digital-to-Analog converter ensures full audio quality
- Female Lightning connector supports optimal pass-through charging up to 2.4A
- 3.5 mm AUX port for connecting headphones, speakers, and other audio devices
- MFi Certification ensures compatibility and safety
- Environmentally friendly TPE construction allows the strong cable to be soft and flexible
- Any Apple device that runs iOS 9 or later, including iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 7
- MFi-certified Lightning to USB cables
- 3.5 mm Headphones, speakers, and other audio devices that connect via your 3.5 mm headphone jack or AUX cable (aka AUX cord)