Mastering the Maths of Everyday Living
Your village is about to get a visit from the local fire-breathing dragon, who loves to barbecue anything that moves! Complete the activities to earn Courage Swords and with strategy, a bit of luck and a few sneaky gadgets, you?ll earn the right to fight the dragon and save the village ... lucky you! Bag the Dragon and boast ? or end up as burnt toast!
Numbers Up! Baggin? the Dragon uses a carefully crafted progression of activities that begins with basic knowledge and introduces new concepts gradually, extending students at their own pace.
- Correlated to the maths curriculum of each Australian state and New Zealand
- Complements Numbers Up! Volcanic Panic, together covering over 90% of the maths curriculum.
- Includes a broad range of interactive activities for all learning styles.
- Suitable for ages 5 to 15+
14 individual maths curriculum strands
- Shape, space & measure ?] 2D & 3D shapes, angle & spatial reasoning, position & coordinate geometry, transformations & symmetry, mass, length, area, volume, time
- Handling data organising & interpreting data, probability
- Algebra patterns, relationships & reasoning, formulae & equations
- Functions and graphs
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.11/10.5.6 and 10.6 or later.
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7 or later; Pentium IV 600MHz or faster