Boost your spelling power!
The complete spelling tutor for home and school! Kids have loads of fun as they spell their way out of a nuclear disaster, save the ship?s gravity pods, launch an escape rocket, and salvage damaged space probes! This is extreme spelling action! Motivates and challenges spellers of all ages and abilities!
Aussie SpellForce 2 is based on a word bank of over 9000 words, each with an example sentence, common misspellings, and a clear voice recording. The word bank is used to create a multitude of lists covering Phonic Progressions, Common Misspellings to watch out for, High Frequency Words, Word-Building Families, Subject-Specific Vocabulary Lists and more!
- Australian Speech.
- Develops mature spelling skills by exploring spelling patterns and rules.
- Learners progress from beginning foundations with words like ?cat? and ?sat? through to challenges like 'xenophobia' and 'hypoglycaemia'.
- Progress Beginning, Emerging, Struggling and Power spellers by selecting spelling content appropriate to their age and stage.
- Assist struggling spellers by giving them words appropriate to their level.
- Present spelling using the Look-Cover-Write-Check method.
- Each list has been carefully graded by experienced teachers to maximise learning.
- Suitable for ages 5-15
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.11/10.5.6 and 10.6 or later, 300MHz or faster
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7 or later; 233MHz or faster