Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Discover the real Hogwarts
Harry's fifth year at Hogwarts is shaping up to be his most dangerous yet. Fearing that Hogwarts' venerable Headmaster, Albus Dumbledore, is lying about the return of Voldemort in order to undermine his power, Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge appoints a new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher to keep watch over Dumbledore and the students. But Professor Dolores Umbridge's ministry-approved course leaves the young wizards woefully unprepared; so Hermione, Ron, and Harry form "Dumbledore's Army" with the goal of preparing themselves and other courageous young wizards for the extraordinary battle that looms against Voldemort and his Death Eaters.
- Surround yourself with magic--Interact with magical objects, ghosts, and portraits in every room, corridor, and courtyard--all faithfully recreated from the movies.
- Perfect your wand work--Cast spells to unleash powerful fifth-year magic.
- Lead Dumbledore's army--Recruit fellow students and teach them Defence Against the Dark Arts.
- Relive the magic of the movie--Experience the Dementor attack in Little Whinging to the epic battles at the Ministry of Magic.
- Unleash advanced magic--Play as Sirius and Dumbledore as they fight Lucius, Bellatrix, and Voldemort in the Ministry of Magic.
- Mac OS X v10.4.9 or later
- 1.83GHz or faster Intel Core Duo processor (Game will not run on a PowerPC G3, G4, or G5-based system)
- 1GB RAM
- 4.5GB or more free hard-disk space
- Video card: ATI X1600 series or later; NVIDIA GeForce 7300 or later
- 8x or faster DVD-ROM drive
- Keyboard and mouse
Note - This game does not support the GMA950 integrated graphics card